New owner of a 170cc

redfisher736

Registered Member
City
NEWBERY
Hey I have read a lot of the forms on here before I bought my 170cc. I go back down south on Tuesday to pick it up! I am a Police Officer and live in the north central Florida area. I will be doing alot of my fish'n out in the Gulf. I love to redfish and have been doing it my whole life (now I get to on a nice boat). Look foward to talk to you'll about boats. -Mini

Welcome aboard redfisher736 and congratulations on the new 170CC! :)

170cc

Welcome to the Club. There is a lot of fun to be had in your neck of the woods I think you are going to enjoy your new 17 footer. It has been said that the 170 has the best hull design of any of the thriumph line, and I am inclined to agree (I may be just a little biased).

Congrats. I think 170's are Triumph's best seller.

Welcome Redfisher.
We like your taste in boats. The 170 is an excellent all-around boat. Enjoy it. Please posts some pictures when you get it.

-Stoney-

Welcome aboard, great choice on boats. Enjoy!!

Jim

Welcome aboard. You obviously have great taste...at least in picking out boats. The 170 is a perfect platform to chase those Reds with. Good luck and tight lines.

And thanks for being a police officer and protecting us all from the criminal element...I, for one, appreciate your efforts.

redfisher welcome aboard you are about in the same neck of the woods that i am in...there is nothing like fighting a 36" bull red... good luck with your boat and be safe..... hats off to you for being a police officer tuff job now you realy need to be safe

good choice 736, the 170 is a great all around boat and I've had em all good and bad:eek: your in a good place to use it fresh or salt. I am a fl native and know your in for a treat with the 170. best to you and yours. JEB

Back