New owner of a Triumph 210 cc

SageAg

Registered Member
City
Dunnigan
My brother and I are now Triumph owners. We had been looking at Triumphs for over three years and finally purchased one. We bought a 2003 210cc with a 200hp 2-stroke Yamaha, and a 8hp Yamaha kicker. Our favorite place to fish is Shelter Cove, CA. I hope we have it ready to be there next month. Currently we going over everything trying to get it ready. This site has been a great help, yesterday I discovered water in the Transom well and after a quick site search discovered it to be a common problem.

gw

Congratulations on the 210 gw. Post some pictures when you have a chance! ;)

Enjoy the 210. I've had mine for over 10 years and if it can be done I have done it to my 210 (240 heh heh). I have alot of pics of mods to the 210 on here in my albums. Just right click my screen name, go to profile and go to albums. If you have any questions just holler.

Updated thread with some pictures

The first picture is the boat after we got it home. We installed two downriggers, and a new sonar/GPS unit. Had some trouble running the wires, the tube that held the old transom cable wasn't large enough for our new transom cables. We had to lift off the deck area under the live well (2nd Pic), while under there we discovered the light for the live well had fallen out. The third picture is us checking the wheel bearings on the trailer. We wanted check our newly added components, so we spent a couple of hours on Lake Berryessa. We used a small Sep's flasher with a small jointed repel, put it down 115 ft and trolled. We got the deck bloody on the first trip (4th pic).

Attachments

• triumph 001.jpg
    triumph 001.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 58
  • triumph 002.jpg
    triumph 002.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 58
  • triumph 003.jpg
    triumph 003.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 55
  • triumph 004.jpg
    triumph 004.jpg