New Owner

Mainer

Registered Member
Hello,

I am writing from Southern Maine. Where it was 5 degrees this morning and we are expecting 12'' of snow over night. I decided this year that I had been extra special and bought myself a 17' CC with a 75 Yamaha four stroke for Christmas. Being able to read about people who can enjoy their Triumph this time of year is the only thing that is keeping me going at this point. Can't wait for Summer!!

Congratulations on your new boat. I sure want my dealer to get mine ready as soon as possible.

It is supposed to get colder here tomorrow and only reach 70, and that is to cold for me. Today was nice at 78.

Please post pictures of your new boat. We all want to see it.

Vic in Osprey FL

Hi Vic,

My heart really goes out to you. 70 degrees must be torture! I'm running out of room to plow all the snow that we've gotten this year.

I haven't taken delivery of my boat yet. Once I do I'm sure that I'll have plenty of pictures to share.

Hi Mainer - congrats on the new boat. I know what you're going through weather-wise. We got another 7 inches last night. Just piled it up on top of the piles I started last week after we got 8 inches. That 8 inches fell just after the initial 16 melted from last month.

Where is spring!

BTW, we're planning a Northeast tourney for Triumph owners. Details are in the General section. It will be held in Cape Cod, MA.

I'm in southwestern CT.

Hi Cincinnati,

You guys have definitely gotten your fair share of the snow this year. Your area got hit worse than we did from some of the storms.

Spring can't come soon enough.

I read about the Northeast tournament. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'll keep it in mind. I'm not sure if I'd want to head down there without having much of a chance to work the bugs out of the new boat, but I'd like to get together with some fellow owners.

Back