New Triumph Owner!

C

club1054

Hey everyone! Very excited to see this forum. Purchased a 2011 17 Skiff w/90 Yamaha 4 stroke only 60 hrs on her. WOW! Between my father and I we have owned dozens of boats of all types and sizes but I must say I have never owned a boat that I fell in love with like this one! At 8ft wide it is the most stable 17ft boat that I have ever been on. Planes instantly, and with the 90 on it adding 5 other people plus full coolers and 24volt TM and batteries the thing still is within 2mph of top speed! Not to mention the ride quality. Took her out to the Gulf with everyone on board and passing shrimp boats we all kept waiting for the SLAM. It just never came. What a great boat! We live on the water here in the Nature Coast and I plan on racking up the hours quickly. If anyone has a question about the Skiffs I'll be happy to help any way that I can. Well gotta go get ready for scallop season!

Congratulations on the 1700 Skiff. I really want my next Triumph to be a skiff too! :cool:

After those comments I want a Skiff too, but I doubt the leader of the opposition will allow 3 boats.

Nice! I liked that skiff the first time I saw it at a boat show. Sometimes I daydream about running one of those with a 90hp jet drive outboard on the sounds, not worrying about crab pots. For a small boat, it sure has a TON of deck space!

Back