New Owner - Winston-Salem - 191 Fish/Ski

Blckbeard

Registered Member
City
Clemmons
This forum has been great and helped me decide to go with a Triumph. I bought a used 191 Fish/Ski (2004) and so far I like it...first run out the New Battery was dead for some reason...but charged it up..and getting a new second battery to never be stuck like that again. Now I just need to figure out how to hook it up...will search the forums. Once I get it cleaned up and to my standard I will post some photos.

Welcome to the site...glad you found us. Hooking up a second battery should be very simple...get a battery switch that allows you to choose which battery to use and follow the instructions that come with it.

Good luck with your new toy and give us a shout if you need anything.

Oh, and please post some pictures of your new love when you get a chance.

Tight lines.

I got my second battery installed and hooked up to the Perko selector and now I hope to never have an issue with a battery again. My next project is to install an onboard charger. I usually trailer the boat and bring it to the house the night before so I think an onboard changer will be nice to plug it up and charge all the batteries before the big voyage.

I took it out this morning for a shakedown run at one of the local power plant lakes...nice thing about this lake is it's heated...the water stays between 84-94 degrees...so doing work in the watter like scrubbing down the boat in the water is easy work. I power-washed the boat when I got home to get rid of the commone black spot's that plague everyone and even tho I used the lest degree nozzle I had it seems to have cut lines into the areas I really worked on...I have started buffing out the small cuts...but it does not seem to be working.

Anyway..great day...and if I can get these blemished out I will be a happy camper.

Back