New to the forum

CaptG

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
Michigan
Greeting all, just found this forum. Quick history, from Michigan and rented a house in Florida near Gulf coast for month of February. Towed my Key West 1720 cc down to fish. First trip into Charlotte harbor we caught a 7 or 8 foot sand bar shark, which we released, but wife looked at shark and proceeded to tell me we needed a bigger boat. She was serious. 5 day’s later I am proud owner of a 215 cc Triumph. I had never heard of these but after a bit of research I am thinking these are great boats. Now I have two boats to tow back to Michigan. Wife says she wouldn’t mind living in Florida. Who am I to argue with the wife. Especially when weather back home is 6 degrees and knee deep snow. Two weeks later we locked up a deal on a house and I sold the Key West. Will be moving over next couple months and looking forward to using the Triumph a lot. Also looking forward to sharing information on these boats.
Thanks in advance for sharing of any information,
Gary

Welcome aboard Gary. Sounds like a wise move... TWO wise moves, actually. You'll love the boat and the new locale.

Wow! Congratulations on the boat and the house Gary. And welcome aboard!

Randy
admin

Back