new to the forum

C

clay45

Hello folks,

I posted a couple questions to the 150 boat threads but never introduced myself here. I am from West Virginia and I purchased a 150 Logic that someone had bought and then took the motor off to put on a pontoon boat because he thought the Logic was too small a boat for him. I had an old Mariner motor on an old 1967 Larson runabout, the 60 hp Mariner that I purchased new in 1992. I put the Mariner on the Logic and it is a great boat but needed some tuning and is now awesome combination. I have learned a lot about this boat from the threads on this site and want to thank those who have responded so kindly to my post asking about engines. Way long time ago I spent a few years working for Uncle Sam in the Navy's nuclear power program as a MM. I guess that gave me the belief I could do anything associated with boats...hehehe.....but I could not figure out that this engine needed a new switchbox.....but my local boat shop did and thank goodness......you seem like a great bunch and I am happy to meet you all...........I mostly fish on the New River in West Virginia for smallmouth bass but I like to also get out on the lakes here and run around and fish from a boat........Take care

Clay45

welcome to our home and yours. Send pictures soon of your adventures.

Back