New to the Triumph family from California!

Brennan

Registered Member
City
Huntington Beach
Hello Triumph friends! I just bought a 215 TE (2007) about a month ago. I love it! Great fishing machine and cruising vessel! I usually put in at Huntington Harbor...
Thanks for the great site!

Welcome aboard Brennan and congratulations on the new 215! I moved your post to our Meet and Greet forum so folks could give you a proper welcome aboard. :)

Hello Triumph friends! I just bought a 215 TE (2007) about a month ago. I love it! Great fishing machine and cruising vessel! I usually put in at Huntington Harbor...
Thanks for the great site!

Congratulations, Brennan! The 215 is a boat that just keeps growing on you the longer you own it. It's just the perfect size for us: Not too big for the shallows, but big enough to take on the ocean comfortably.

Welcome!! I too live in So Cal Have a 2005 215 Chaos. You will love the way the 215 takes to the harbors and bays in So. California, I fish out of Dana point, Newport and Long beach. In the next couple of weeks I am going to test out the 215 hooping for lobster. The triumph owners website has been very helpful for me on making some mods to my 215. Added windlass anchor based on info from this site.
J.L.

Welcome

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your boat as much as I do mine. Someday maybe mine will grow up to be like yours.

Welcome aboard Brennan and congrats on the new boat.

Greetings Brennan. I have my Bay 190 on the trailer at Huntington Harbour. We'll have to buddy boat sometime.

Chris

Welcome aboard skipper

Back