New Triumph Owners in Miami, FL

nitrogen72

Registered Member
My wife and I had been looking at Triumph boats for quire a while and this year we finally made the move at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show. We are quite pleased with our 2006 215 CC and can't wait to get invioved in Triumph events.

Special thanks to Sami and the team at Boathouse in Riviera Beach. They made our buying experience a pleasant one. They helping us with every steps of the way making sure we were satisfied with everything. Since our purchase, their support and service department has been great and very helpful. I would recommend them without hesitation.

See you on the water!

Congratulations on the new 215! And thanks for the good word on Sami. I haven't met him but he seems like a good guy. And it is always reassuring to other would-be Triumph owners to hear a good buying experience like yours. Welcome to the site! :)

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the site. It is always good to get another Triumph owner in Florida.

Please post pictures, especially if you make any modifications / additions.

side note...

Great to see you back online too Vic! Hope you're feeling better. :)

Sorry it took so long...but thanks for the kind words!

:D

I just wanted to say thanks to Nitrogen72 for their kind words! It's the best feeling in the world dealing with people who truely apprieciate what they are investing in. You guys make my job fun and I can't thank you enough for the business! And thanks to all that have posted nice things on my behalf, Boathouse and I truely apprieciate all your kind words!

Happy Holidays to all...

Thanks,

Sami Yassine
Boatouse Boat Sales

Back