new triumph skiff owner

bateauman

Registered Member
City
Aberdeen
Hi you all, I just joined and I am a new 09 skiff owner. I have boated for more years than I care say, I just sold my twin vee 22 ft boat, needed to down size. I loved the boat but getting older and I boat alone alot and it was a pain loading that boat alone. I have owned a carolina skiff in the past so it will be interesting to compare the two boats. I got this boat from Hooked on the Bay it was the first skiff they received from the factory it has a 75 Honda. I live in Harford county Md., most of my boating is at the head of the bay, the flats, Bush and Gun powder Rivers. I put it over today and put a couple hours on the boat breaking in the engine. Caught a couple rock fish (striped Bass), I can already tell it rides alot better than the 19 carolina skiff. After I get more hours I'll give a report. I will post pictures when I figure out how to do so.

Welcome aboard bateauman and congratulations on the new skiff. :) We look forward to the pictures. Here is a link to a couple of tutorials including how to upload photos to the Photos gallery or to attach them to posts. Let us know if we can help.

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new skiff. I wish Triumph had come out with the skiff sooner because that is what I was looking for when I bought my 170CC. I hope you find this place as helpful as I have since joining. I also live in Harford County Md., and fish the same area's as you including the lower Susquehanna River. See ya out there soon hopefully.

Congrats. I bought mine from Hooked on the Bay as well, good folks there.

-JB

10-4 on your new skiff....hope she serves you well and that you put
a lot of scales across the bow.....:)

<*)))))>{

I say your baot at the dealter wehn I went back to pick up some supplies for my F&S. I went on the Bush River Friday, 10/31, night expecting to live line at the rocks at Bush Point, but counld not get any bait fish. Came home empty. I would like to have one more good trip before I winterize. If you would share, where were you and what were you doing to catch srippers, trolling?

congrats

Congrats on your new ride. I am sure you will love it and welcome to the site. I am looking forward to your comparisons.
Lindsay

Back