Rich N Pops Hampton Va

K

KINGSOFTRIUMPH

Hello all,

My father(65) and I just purchased a 2006 215 CC Triumph with the fishing package and T-top enclosure. He told me he wanted to enjoy his kidds inheritance while he was on this side. We are looking for some recommendations for TRONS (GPS Fishfinder and Marine radio) The dealer mention with the T- Topp we might need and External attena for the GPS. Has any one had any experiance with GPS problem with an internal attena ? Our plan is to stay within 12 miles of the Va coast for now until I get better feel for our new toy! Thank you for your time any advice.

Rich and Pops the New Kings of Triumph !

Hampton Va

electronics

Ric and Pops,congrats on your purchase, you wont believe how it rides and handles.as far as electronics I have a 01 logic 210cc with a hard top and have a garman with an internal antenna, I fish mostly around James River bridge and monitor & merimac and made some trips to eastern shore with no problems at all with the garman...West marine set me up with most of my electronics ,they seem to be the most knowledgeble...

CFirth
proud owner 01 logic 210cc

I have a Garmin 498 GPSMAP external ant. and it works well on my 215 w/soft t top.
After I bought it, a guy who sells the Triumph Boat in Virginia told me that they had installed several internals and they worked well.
I installed my electronice and wont try that again!

C FIRTH

are you tired of them n.c. croaker fishermen yet????!!!!!LOL

if you can put me on some of those 10 lb. doormats ,i'll bring my 210 up and let you guide me!!!!!
GGC

Back