San Diego 210cc - Diehard

D

diehard

I have had my (04) 210 for almost a year and love it. Great boat for a fishing bloodbath, with easy cleanup. Great ride, fuel economy. I have seen about 8 other 210's around san diego waters. Looking forward to meeting some of you.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Welcome to the site. Hope you will post some pictures of your fishing and boat. Always great to have a new member, and please spread the word to others.

Vic in Osprey FL

Welcome fellow Left Coaster! Its cool to see all the posts coming from out here. There is a thread in the Announcements forum about a possible west coast get together, if some organizational master doesn't pick up the ball maybe we can have an informal pre/post fishing meet at one of the boat ramps later in the summer? There seems to be enough of us to have a bit of a showing.

San Diego Group

I am a new owner also and just spent last weekend in Mission Bay. Lots of wind no fish.
I would like to get together with any locals to find the Hotspots. I usually go out of Oceanside or Mission bay. Where is the best spot to launch in San Diego bay?
If there ever is a West Coast gathering I would attend.

WELLLLLLLL hellllllo fellow SAN Diegans I too DUH are from san Diego county.
I actually live out in the east county...LAKESIDE. Look forward to meet all of you as well, I have 2002 210...I was out Sunday testing the new fishfinder. looking forward to getting into some good fish.

diehard said:
I too live in Lakeside...Small world.
definetly a small world...lets hook up.

SD Triumph owners

Spent yesterday just outside the entrance of SD Bay. About 10 fish total, Lings, Sandbass and halibut. Someday we may all show up at the same time.
Where does everybody launch? We did Shelter Island and it was a little close to sat the least. Kind of like the freeway at rush hour with one lane.

launch areas

I launch out of SI when I am headed out for the islands/ outerbanks. ONLY!!! when I have buddies along..you know how crazy it gets out there. I will launch from South Shores when I am alone, or headed north for fishing.

SD 210cc New Owners

We just purchased a new 2004 and are starting to customize / take it out off LJ and Mission. We have been researching boards to get coordinates (i.e. 302,371,425) for the albies, yellows. Would love to buddy boat with others who are more savvy about the various spots. We are in Escondido. Let me know.

Back