Sea trial

K

KalnsFL

Hello all.

My wife and I are new members and possible new owners of a new 2006 190B pending a sea trial this Tue. 7/24/07. This would be not only our first Triumph but our very first boat ever. We are looking to put the deal together with Outback Watersports Inc. in Tampa, FL. Any feedback on this dealership would be very helpfull. Also any suggestions as to what type of manuvers I should put her through (the Boat)

Thanks, looking forward to chatting with you guys.
George

Good choice in hulls for the local flats work for sure...
So send me a PM with your number George, and I will see if I can help you some ;)

Just thought I would announce that George and his Wife are now the proud parents of spanking new, 1800 pound 190 Bay :p

Uncle Dave here, is happy to have helped them just a little with their new baby :) and I wanted to be the first to wish them the best of luck with their new toy :D and to welcome them to the Triumph Family.

Now if I can only get George to take over the TBOOT club planning stuff "Uncle Dave" here would have really hit pay dirt! Ha-Ha...

Just thought I would announce that George and his Wife are now the proud parents of spanking new, 1800 pound 190 Bay :p

Uncle Dave here, is happy to have helped them just a little with their new baby :) and I wanted to be the first to wish them the best of luck with their new toy :D and to welcome them to the Triumph Family.

Now if I can only get George to take over the TBOOT club planning stuff "Uncle Dave" here would have really hit pay dirt! Ha-Ha...

Uncle: You are one GREAT teacher! Now if I could get you to teach me as much about fishing as you did about our new toy.........Well you just might find yourself with a TBOOT executive assistant

George

Not to worry, I have plenty of training material on DVD as well as other media to guide you through that process for sure ;)

My first recommendation is to read this book http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1043 so you get a much better mental picture of what is happening below the surface of the water and what baits to use to cover such spots the best :D

I had the pleasure of taking both Putershark and George on a ride today in our 210 CC.

We went from Venice out the jetties to the Gulf and north past Casey Key, Siesta Key, Saint Armands Key, and then in New Pass to the intercoastal.

We took the intercoastal back to Venice for lunch. This gave Putershark a chance to look for potential new fishing areas.

We tried to give George suggestions and ideas as to what we did and why we did certain things. Hopefully George got a few ideas he can modify to his own use.

Because both George and Putershark helped clean the boat, George got to see that easy procedure.

They both contributed more than enough to pay for the gas, so that puts them at the top of the list of folks that are always welcome back for another ride, or better yet, some fishing.

Had a great time today Vic and found some new flats to hit. Matter of fact I already have Goggle Earth fired up scouting those flats from the air ;) prime looking Snook and Redfish real estate for sure... Also very good to spend time with another owner to "see" how they do things to save time and wear and tear on their equipment. And I think next time we need to take the 210 out to troll for some Kings, and or go dig up some Grouper :D

This past Saturday I went with George to go get their new baby :p and had a few "tweaks" (upgrades) done in the driveway within in the first hour :D

And then on Sunday, my Bride and I took George and his lovely wife to BPS to "train" them on what BOAT really means (Break Out Another Thousand) in new gear! Ha-Ha...

Had a great time and hopefully George will enjoy his new ride and snag into a few fish :)

This past Saturday I went with George to go get their new baby :p and had a few "tweaks" (upgrades) done in the driveway within in the first hour :D

And then on Sunday, my Bride and I took George and his lovely wife to BPS to "train" them on what BOAT really means (Break Out Another Thousand) in new gear! Ha-Ha...

Had a great time and hopefully George will enjoy his new ride and snag into a few fish :)
Yes Dave you are a great teacher of the true meaning of the word B.O.A.T. Had a great time at Bass Pro with you and your better half. Looking forward to doing some wet hunting with you soon.

George 190 Bay

Back