Stripers and Football - Norwalk, CT 9-18-05

Cincinnati

Contributing Member
I'm going to keep putting up fishing reports until people start joining me here. We all own boats, so let's put up some fish!!!

A good day fishing with three bass at or over 37" was capped off by my Bengals who smoked the Vikings 37-8. So 37 is now my favorite number.

Went to see Eric at Westport Outfitters to stock up on worms. Trolled T-Man tubes at the usual spots. Saturday, the weatherman should have been fired. The initially forecasted 2-4 seas with wind 15-20 and rain ended up being 1 foot rollers with less than 5 mph winds and no rain. Either way, the fishing started out really slow but picked up about 11 AM. In all, Saturday had less than 10 schoolies, two small keepers around 30" and one nice bluefish.

Sunday, went out early at 6AM and had not a single hit until about 8AM. Then, for the next our or so I collected four bass, three over 37" along with three med-sized blues. Saw Psych Fish and his crew out there toward the end of the day – be sure to put up a report!

Overall, the inshore fishing was slow. All over the radio I was hearing about fishing deeper water.

These are the bass from Sunday...

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

One pic from Saturday...

watermark.php

Back