trim tab gage?

xcspsnowman

Registered Member
City
Center Valley
I have a 05 210 with lenco electric trim tabs. I would like to know if I can add a trim tab gage. I would like to have a gage that would show each tab, or 1 gage for each tab.

Last year we modified our 210.

We removed and replaced the Triumph factory standard Lenco Switch #124, with the Lenco tactile switch with L.E.D. indicators and retractor, Part #123. Lenco claims that this is the first switch to integrate a completely waterproof switch with a trim tab indicator.

Among the features we liked were:
· It has a built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed.
· Two High intensity L.E.D. indicator displays show the exact position of your trim tabs at all times.
· Photo Eye reads ambient light and adjusts the L.E.D. indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sun light.
· Backlit key pad graphics for optimum night viewing.

Ospreyvic,

Did that indicator switch plug right in? I'm also thinking of adding a motor trim gage, did you add one to your boat?

The Lenco switch was a very simple trade out for the old. The Yamaha gauges that came with our 210 have a motor trim gauge. We find the motor trim gauge very useful and would recommend the gauge to everyone.

trim tabs

:D will trim tabs on my 210 logic help me run in shallower water. my wife and i went to harkers island ,n.c. on low tide , the marina at calico jacks says you can almost walk across to shackelford island at low tide. i hit nonvisable sandbars in the chanel almost erevy day. my prop only.

Back