Trim Tabs on 01 Logic 210

racefindr

Registered Member
I'm trying to pick out trim tabs for my 2001 Logic 210. I am leaning towards the Lenco tabs. Does anyone have any suggestions on specific model numbers that will fit below the swim platform? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Racefindr

go to my gallery. i have several pics of my lencos and my alternative to drilling into the storage boxes for routing the power cables. mine are std 12x12 but i did have to drill a hole in the mounting flange where the ladder screw went. others have moved theirs out further toward to edge to avoid the ladder ,but i had my reasons for putting mine where i did .pm me or come back to this post if you have any further questions.
GGC

I installed the Bennett M120s on my 2001 Logic last year. I definitely enjoy having them!

Here is the Bennett service reps info if you want to ask questions. Hopefully it is still accurate.

M.J. Thomas
Client Services
550 Jim Moran Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Phone: (954) 427-1400
Fax: (954) 480-2897
www.BennettTrimTabs.com

He was very helpful and knew the Triumph/Logic boats well.

I'm trying to pick out trim tabs for my 2001 Logic 210. I am leaning towards the Lenco tabs. Does anyone have any suggestions on specific model numbers that will fit below the swim platform? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
For your 2001 Logic 210, Lenco trim tabs are a wise option to consider. Specific model recommendations could be obtained by getting in touch with Lenco's customer service or reviewing their product specifications to make sure the swim platform fits properly.Fm Whatsapp

Back