"Triumph Boats Changed My Life"

StaffordMarine

Registered Member
City
Stafford
As Sales Manager searching for other boat lines to sell I came across Triumph 2002. Since our area really isn't a salt water region I wanted something unique that would attract buyers to our market for something they couldn't find around the corner.

Taking on the Triumph line was just the right mix for our dealership and we soon became one of the fasted growing Triumph franchises in the country. This is when I really grew a passion for the product and the helpfull friendly atmosphere at the factory in Durham, NC even buying one of the boats for myself.

To make a long story short, the local dealer (gave up) the franchise to maintain strickly Brunswick products (at their request) and now represent three of the Brunswick/Us Marine brands of boats, I wish them all the luck in the world.

You want a testimonial for the brand? Well, I contacted my rep. with my plan to open a dealership, got my dealer license, wrote a business plan, insurance, zoning, location, personnel, etc. etc. etc.

This is one of the most unique value oriented products on the market. Needless to say I believe in what they are doing and want to continue to be a part of their growth plan.

I can't say it any better than that but please email me and I will answer any questions I can.

Michael
Stafford Marine
The Dealer That's Sold

Attachments

• Triumph.JPG
    Triumph.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 55
Best wishes!

Good for you Michael!
I wish there was someone like you down here in GA where there are no more Triumph dealers.
Best of luck in your business. Those other guys will be sorry.

Michael, I am about an hour south of you in Henrico County. I am looking at the 170 and especially like the DC. I expect to be in the market as soon as I sell or trade an old Bayliner I restored. Put me on your prospect list and I will try to drive up 95 and see you shortly. Matt D

welcome aboard logomd . you will not find a better group of triumph loving folks than this group.
GGC

Just purchased 170CC from Stafford Marine

Just a quick note to say that I bought a 2004 170CC w/ a 60hp 4-stroke Yamaha from Michael at Stafford Marine today. It has been a pleasure doing business with him and I would recommend his new dealership to anyone. He's a truly nice guy and his prices are fair.

I had been looking for a boat that was easy to trailer, launch, and store; safe for fishing the Potomac and Lake Anna w/ my 4 and 10 year old sons; economical to run; tough; and low maintenance. I was hoping the Triumph would fit the bill and after we took the 170 out for a test run in some 1-2 foot chop, I was hooked - what a smooth, quiet ride! I can't wait for the weather to warm up a little.

RCM

AquiaRay,
Welcome and you're gonna love the boat. I'm just north of you in Dumfries and use my 2003 170CC on the Potomac all the time. I usually launch out of Leesylvania so if you're up my way, give a shout. Hope to see you on the water.

greetings!!

i'm a potential triumph buyer, who is also interested in the 170 series. i live in fairfax, but have a small weekend/ future retirement house @ smith mountain lake, va, with a "seasonal view" of the water. as such, i am looking for a boat i can throw in the water by myself on the weekends i am down there, as well as to fight the large wakes of the houseboats & "miami vice" style racing boats that frquent the lake.

i have been out of boating for about 30 years, but grew up boating (wood & fiberglass) in southern maryland, but had gotten tired of fighting the jellyfish! i come from several generations of omc outboard motor owners, and am in wonder about the current state of the outboard motor industry; makes, models, 4-strokes etc.

chile

Chile,
I run a 170CC on the Potomac River and launch and recover by myself on a regular basis. No problem at all. Very easy boat to handle. I also fight the wakes from barge traffic, jet skiers, bass boats going 80 MPH and your "Miami Vice" boats as well. The 170 handles them all...plus can get you in some very skinny water to get away from them. Give the 170 a good look...I think you'll like what you see. Good Luck.

Ive Been Reading Your Postings And Wish I Still Lived In Ladysmith,va. I Used To Go To Lake Anna All The Time.reading This Brings Back Great Memories For Me. Now Live In So. Fl. And Its Way To Crowded Now. Weather Is Great But Ladysmith Was Always My Favorite Plce. Good Luck With Your Budding Friendship Thats Getting Started.

Back