Triumph EZ Loader model number 210/215

cmb7684

Participating Member
City
Metairie
Anyone have the model number of the factory trailer that comes with the 210cc or 215cc?

Should be right on your trailer, decal located on the yoke.

Attachments

• EZ Load trailer info.jpg
    EZ Load trailer info.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for the replies. I have an older trailer without all the required bunks so I did not have one to go look at to get the model number from.

you can download the bunk pattern right from this site. Do a search or I'm sure one of the moderators will link it to you.
Any trailer can be adapted for a Triumph. Here's a pic of Osprey Vic's top of the line Rolls trailer with the necessary bunk pattern. This is one sweet trailer.

full

Here's a pic of mine at the ramp. I made my trailer and used a little different pattern due to a extension motor bracket I built on my 210CC. It supports my 210cc just fine for over 10 years with no distortion

full

Last edited by a moderator:
As Push&Pull said, we have trailer bunk schematics in our members download section. These were provided by Triumph Boats about 4-5 years ago. You can select the trailer you're interested in here:

https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/resources/

yeah I saw the schematic a while back but with limited welders willing to make one for me in the area I was out of luck. I asked because I want to make a craddle for a boat lift for my 210cc. So I was going to order the parts from the trailer up and hook on to that. I have worked out a really good deal in the meantime. Stay tuned for pics.

Not that it will matter either way as I have to stick with my limited options but was wondering if any of you have built a craddle and if so how much did the craddle by itself cost you (estimate).

Back