Underwater Lights

ReelyHooked

Participating Member
City
Bedminster
Has anyone installed underwater lights? I was looking at the drain plug style but don't know if they will work wanted to check the boards.

I have seen that type and think that is a great idea however I wonder how it would work with the 210 /215 type of drain plug? Most of those lights I have seen have the shape and design for a more standard (190) style of drain plug.

Now I have seen some that mount right in the tram tabs if you have them and need another mounting location? I would think they would also spread out the light even more ;)

A simple Google search on "underwater led lights for boats" should bring up a ton of products to review :)

I have seen so many but didn't want to go crazy with wires and such, that's why I figured if a drain plug worked I'd give that a try.

Used them years ago for replacement LED lamps to replace the stock old bulbs on the past 190 and had good luck with them. Then I heard, they took a dive in quality from one of our other Members who both turned me onto them, and used them a lot himself.

So good to hear they have turned around their past quality issues and at times we have to face facts, much if not most of it all comes from the same supplier / suppliers in Communist China...

Back