wayne

la_refms

Registered Member
City
Lasalle
Happy to find this group of owners since my wife( june/08 ) bought me a bay190 ( my first boat ) at age 50 and retired for 1 year.Just heard about triumph boats about 1 month ago and found this 2000 year model advertised and couldn't waut to get it.Taking my first trip in it thursday in the detroit river and maybe lake erie if weather ok.Maybe we'll get some perch or pickeral tomorrow.Looking forward to alot of fishing and talking to people on this site.:cool:FISH ON

Welcome aboard Wayne and congratulations on the Triumph! :)

Welcome...you say YOUR wife bought you the boat...wow, what a great wife...wanna trade?? :p kidding.

Ya, she's a great gal, and get this, she puts her own worms on and can even unhook a fish.She also ice fishes with me and last but not least, she's a redhead.LIFE is GOOD.Thanks,Wayne.

Welcome aboard Wayne, I hope you and the wife enjoy many outting on the 190 Bay. How in the world did you get her to learn to bait the hooks and remove her own fish? I have been doing it for my wife for 35 years now. Maybe it's the redhead thing HAHA

Well today was my first trip on my boat, I went about 100 yards and turned around. The no oil light came on and would not go out.Not sure if engine was getting oil.Dropped it off at one of the marina's in town- no triumph dealer around, besides it's an evinrude 115,year 2000 2 stroke.The wife will have to wait until saturday for first trip.And the redhead grew up in a marina fishing and pumpin' gas.I met her on the internet and some of her hobbies were fishing,boating andd NASCAR.Thanks,Wayne.

Wayne,
Sorry about your short maiden voyage. Probably better at a 100 yards than a few miles from the dock. Man, I'll tell you what; you got a deal on that redhead for sure. Are you sure you were not looking for a fishing buddy instead of a wife? Total perfection would be if she had checked that she was an outboard motor mechanic!!!! Good luck with the oil light problem. Let us know what the problem was.
John D.

NO, she is no mechanic. She won't clean fish anymore but she sure loves to eat her fair share of my perch. She likes riding on my Harley too.That's a bonus.Too bad she lost her 68 mustang in her divorse. My engine repair is just a switch in the motor that has to be ordered and will be in next week.I am told I can use the boat until then with no problems.
Chow 4 now,Wayne.

Back