'03 EZ LOADER dual axle trailer question

hb todd

Registered Member
City
Huntington Beach
Hi guys, I have a '03 dual axle trailer for my 210 cc. The trailer is absolutely stock and I would like to replace the wheel bearings in the hubs and the brakes as well. Can anyone tell me what size bearings are stock for this model of trailer? Also, I believe the brakes have the 10" backing plates, if not can you confirm?

Where is a good place to buy these components online? My intention with theses questions is to find out the size of the bearings without tearing the hubs apart in my driveway and then having to order the parts online. My wife wouldn't like the boat trailer in pieces in the driveway..... :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My triumph is my third boat and is by far the easiest boat to launch and load. This trailer is the best and I want to keep it in the best shape possible. Who likes trailer breakdowns???? I am new to this forum and I do sincerely appreciate any help given.

Thanks and tight lines,

Todd

Todd,
Here is another online store that I would try. I have been to there location and purchased a couple of items there and they were very helpful and knowledgeable.

http://shop.easternmarine.com/

Last edited:
What Randy said. I have the same trailer you have, same year too. I had similar questions last year and gave them a call. Nice and helpfull people.

Last year I had brake issues. I was able to fix it and get one more year out of them but will have to replace them at some point. Have you thought about switching to disks instead of the drums that it comes with? I am still debating.

Thanks guys for the advice, much appreciated. I will give them a call and to discuss the idea of switching to disk brakes. Take care!

Back