04 Triumph 170 Bass, now mine

webehunting

Registered Member
City
Satellite Beach
Hi Everyone, I finally did it and bought a 2004 Triumph 170 Bass boat. Needed something that would handle rivers, bays, and freshwater lakes and this boat fits that need for me. Wanted something that I could also tow easy. Took the boat out on a local lake with the Mrs. and she also likes it. Has a 60 h.p. Yahmaha on it which pushed us along about 30mph on plain with a nice smooth ride. Looking forward to many hours out there.

Rich

Welcome. Glad you found the web site. Lots of friendly and helpful folks come here. There is also a vast amount of information already here.

Again, Welcome.

Welcome aboard Rich and the family. Glad to have ya. There are plenty of great guys on here that will help ya with any and all your questions and just general chatter. :)

Hey Vic, Just an FYI, You and I have met at your home awhile back. You and your wife were kind enough to come down and see your boat and talk about Triumph boats in general. Took awhile but as you see I finally got my 17.

Rich
(was in Treasure Island then, now in Satellite Beach)

Welcome aboard! Great site, Great owners, Great information. Congratulations on the boat!

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the 170 Bass! :cool:

Rich, glad you joined us. Always a pleasure to talk about boats, especially Triumph boats. Was a great to have you both at our home and hope you both have much success and joy from your Triumph.

Back