k9reno

Recognized Leader and K9 Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Punta Gorda
State
Florida
I was walking by the Blue dog Friday and a 190 bay came out of the park. It looked like he had a good day on the water. I just want to shout out a Hi and hope it had indeed been a good day on the water. I am also just curious if a 210 could navigate the fishing areas ok. I have not been on the water around here yet.

The question is... "Which fishing areas?" If you want to fish the passes and channels for Tarpon or run the near or offshore reefs she will work fine!

Other then that, she simply cannot get skinny enough to run into the areas where the majority of the Flats fishing happens. We have areas that in the winter you need at times, an Airboat or Push Pole a Technical Skiff to even reach them and a 210 even with a Flats Jack installed, just cannot run that skinny ;)

And worse yet, you can find yourself High and Dry even in the middle of Charlotte Harbor if not careful and wonder outside of the marked channels. I highly recommend getting one of these chips and if your present gear does not run one, then time for an upgrade to help keep you out of trouble :cool:

Hope this helps?
Dave

Dave, The timing of your post is very good. I have been looking into upgrading my charts in my Lowrance HDS.. I was not real satisfied with the basic charts that came in it. Looking over their site I should be able to run their charts.
Thanks

More information on the Chips here:

Loved it on the last Skiff, and will be getting for the next Surface Warfare Platform for sure :cool:

Back