Almost there

CranfordTaxidermy

Registered Member
City
Greensboro
Hi Everyone, I have just purchased a 195 CC which will be delivered Monday. Anyone that fishes out of Morehead City look me up. Cranford Taxidermy will be on side of the boat. Looking forward to making friends with other Triumph owners. John

Welcome aboard John and congratulations on the new 195CC. That is a great boat and you've got a great dealer to with the folks at Merritt Marine. We look forward to photos of the new boat and your participation here. :cool:

WELCOME..... I fish out of Morehead 2 to 3 times a year!!! I will post on here the next time I head your way and maybe we can go do some fishing!

Boost

I trailer to Harker's Island from WNC 3-4 times each year. Also havew 195 CC 4 stroke Yam 150 with T-Top and TACO outriggers.

Fished off shore near # 14 bouy and caught nice dolphin up to + - 22 lbs. Would like to join up for an off shore or king trip.

So do you live down East? We always stay at the Morehead City Inn just across the street from the Wildlife landing. The buoy resturante just across the bridge on the left is a good place to eat for dinner......The Pancake House down on the corner has the best Strawberry Waffles I have ever had. We always eat there 2 times when we come down........

Boostjunkie Yes the Channel Marker is a good place to eat. Its rare that we eat out for breakfast. Nights usually find us at Monkey Bar and Grill located right by where Outerbanks Outfitters used to be.

Boostjunkie Yes the Channel Marker is a good place to eat. Its rare that we eat out for breakfast. Nights usually find us at Monkey Bar and Grill located right by where Outerbanks Outfitters used to be.

:cool:... I will let you know the next time we will be coming down! You gotta try those Strawberry Waffles :)

Finally here
boat002.jpg

Very nice

Ah, there is nothing like the smell of a new boat. :)

Looks great, now go get it all messed up with fish slime.

Back