Anyone know this symbol

Acnas

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
New Hampshire
I looked everywhere for inof on this symbol on the hour meter and can find anything.

Attachments

• gauge.jpg
    gauge.jpg
    892.3 KB · Views: 23
And looks to be this one (PN 37250-ZW5-010ZB) that is just a Faria Gauge with Honda painted on the gauge face if you need a replacement unit?

https://www.boats.net/product/honda/37250-ZW5-010ZB

More information on the entire Honda Gauge line can be found on the attached file below if you would like to upgrade it to a Multi Gauge unit ;)

Attachments

• gauge-sets.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
If it's a Faria gauge, it means it's active and recording your engine hours. Also fun fact, when you turn your key to on but not start, your gauge needle will shoot up to the number that corresponds to your recorded hours. So if you have 600hrs on your engine, your rpm gauge will read 6000rpm before you start your motor.

I seen this flashing so I wasn't sure if it was some kind of warning? Thanks for the responses. I had a issue Sunday with a sporadic water stream from engine and was waiting for some kind of overheat warning but never happened. I installed a new impeller but still had this symbol. Nothing to worry about lol.

Look at it and image an hour glass. I suspect it flashes while running and solid when off.

Back