back online-new partner-saw new triumph

BigBird

Participating Member
City
CHARLOTTE
I am back on after my subscription ran out a couple months. I have been fishing and working on autos so like everyone else money has been tight.
I met a new fishing partner on this sight and Holmes and i have started fishing together and fishing a few tourneys. I have been teaching him how to control drift and showing him around upper Wylie and he has been helping me with my boat and showing me the lower Lake Wylie. He caught a personal best 26# blue catfish on a previous outing and finished 4th last night in a Lake Wylie tourney. He has the 21 and i have the 190.
I spotted a 21 being pulled by a couple in chevy avalanche and gassing up off of I-77 and celanese road. I couldnt stop in time to say hello.
Holmes and I also stopped to talk to the York County sherrifs office water patrol on Lake Wylie in their Triumph 21'
I have some new projects to show you in the next couple of weeks and a couple questions about some new ones.
Later,
Lindsay:cool:

Attachments

• holmes 001.jpg
    holmes 001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 17
  • holmes 002.jpg
    holmes 002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 16
HI Lindsay. Welcome back! :) Thanks for sharing the fishing pics. Nice cats! :cool:

Lindsay....Bout time you got back here ;)........

Back