Boat Covers

Rudderhinge,
Can you leave your T-Top enclosure (Vinyl Curtains) up when you put your sunbrella cover on?

Swamp Bear, I received a quote from Covers inc for my soon to be 195CC with a t-top for about $1200 for their sunbrella fabric. I'll be ordering mine from them when the boat gets here. The fit that ruderhinge has with his cover sold me. I tried a less expensive fabric for my 170CC from another company and it did not last two years with the amount of humidity here in southeast NC. I ordered another cover out of Sunbrella III. I never had a problem with it. Good luck!
John D.

John,
Yes, I can leave the enclosure curtins up with the cover on. I can even roll up the side curtains and put the top on with them rolled up.

fridaysoff,
John, while I was cleaning the boat up today I remembered that when the front enclosure is on the boat and you want to put the cover on, you have to unzip the top part of the windshield enclosure half way so that you can get the covers front, top middle pull strap around the T-top's cross bar. Other than that everything stays the same with or with-out the curtains on. Bob.

Back