Replacement cushions

RambleOn89

Registered Member
State
MA
05 210, need replacements for the 5 side cushions that have the track on top and snaps on bottom. Ginny @ Merritt said they don't make those anymore, anyone in New England have any ideas/shops?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not on the East Cosst, so no help there. However, you may be surprised at the affordability of having then reupholstered. I did both my 215 and now 235 for alot less than I feared.

Search around for a shop with a good reputation and get an estimate.

I'm not on the East Cosst, so no help there. However, you may be surprised at the affordability of having then reupholstered. I did both my 215 and now 235 for alot less than I feared.

Search around for a shop with a good reputation and get an estimate.
Is it rude to ask how much was less than you feared? I don't even know what ballpark is on such a job.

Not rude at all...

I paid about $1500 for all 14 (maybe 15?) Pices on my 235cc. It worked out to be about $100 per piece.

I KNOW it would have been much more if I replaced each with a new one. AND, I picked the color, texture, etc.

Look back to August 2020 where another member was talking about 215 upholstery....

215 upholstery

That's super reasonable. I think I'll plan to do that in about a year. That's WAY cheaper than I was thinking.

Back