Cape Fear Triumph Owners

C

christianchew

Hey to all in the Lower Cape Fear region (and everywhere else) .
I'm in Wilmington (with 03' 170DC / 75 YAM-4 STROKE)& have started seeing plenty of Triumphs in the water.Glad to know they are gaining popularity . GREAT BOATS!
I think lot's of people don't realize how great they are until they ride in them.

Anyway just an intro if anyone in the area cares to know fellow owners.

Have fun !!!!

Christianchew,
I live on the Brunswick county side of the Cape Fear. I own a 2004 170CC with a 60hp 4 stroke Yamaha. I launch at Carolina Beach, Long Beach, or at the ramp under the Cape Fear Mem. bridge. I let the wind determine which ramp I use. I usually fish for flounder and trout. Sometimes I'll fish for Spanish Mackeral. I've fish most of the inshore artificial reefs, out as far as 10 miles offshore on slick days. Glad to hear you're in the area. I saw another 170 cc in snow's cut last Sunday. Looked like an 06 model. Tight lines and good luck on the water. I wish I could help you with your bildge pump problem, but my switches seem to be easier to get out of the console. I would probably put a push/pull switch in before I did the major surgery you're talking about.
John d.

Great ! Unfortunately the closest to me is the Madhouse at WB. I like to go to Carolina Beach but rarely have time to make the trip. I have some friends that fish reds in your area (my favorite catch). I'd like to take a river trip sometime . I made the trek from Johnson marina to Baldhead once thru snows cut. It was nice but rushed . I have been out about as far with mine for kings , bonito, spanish etc (even see small mahi sometimes). feel free to email me if your headed my way . I usually stick between masonboro & topsail . Thanks for the advice...i did consider wiring around the problem but don't want to rig it as I may sell it soon (that'll be a sad day). Tight lines to you to my friend . Enjoy life with every breath. What a gift .

Back