clamp on rod holders for bow rail

katfish

Registered Member
City
Three Rivers
Would anyone like to recommend a product they like that fits the 215 1 1/4" bow rail? I've seen some, most which fit 1" rail.

These are the best I have found, love them, although they are a little pricey.They will ship to you , quality is the best and will do custom mods.Tell them your rail size, fit my 1"1/8 perfect I have both the 105b and 102 types. Real nice people, the best bait netswith replacement netting from them. Click on the word "HOME"
Home
100_0004.jpg

Thanks. I'll be down in Ventura next weekend and I'll stop by 2 places that carry them. Are you still fishing butts in the harbor? Since the price of gas has dropped so dramatically I may drive down and take a shot at it over the x-mas holiday period, weather pending. Just wondering if you'd be out there and what is the closest boat ramp you recommend coming down the 405 from the north?

Was out in the wind today, got 1. see new post. I like Davies launch ramp in Los Alamitos. I found ordering from these people over the phone or on line is really nice and simple, and no mark-up. As you see in my photo, I had them remove the gimbal bars on them for a couple.

Just got back from the bay and was looking around for some of these today... Glad this came up THANKS!!!

The rod holders from West Marine, $19 each on sale, work fine, too.

West Marine holders mar the rail, these do no harm that is comparable. I said they were pricey, heck fire,I put one on my handrail at the baitstation for my pricey baitnet. Just ran out in the rain to photo for youse guys. this was one of the reasons I had them remove the gimbal bars. Also found that a bent S.S. washer and bungee cord at the cupholder made an excellent Fire Extingisher mount, at hand, close to Drivers station.Not exposed to my clumsy self.
100_0025.jpg

100_0027.jpg

Back