Cover for a 195 DC

ddesrochers

Registered Member
City
South Carver
Hello all,

What cover would you recommend for the 195 dc? I would like to use it while docked on the lake to keep tree debi out but also in the winter up here in Massachusetts. Last year I had it shrink wrapped but I would rather avoid the cost. An online source would probably be the best. Trailerable and ease of putting it on is improtanat since I plan on using it a lot.

Thanks in advance for your input

I got mine from Cabelas. They have a large selection of different types of covers (trailering, mooring, etc). Prices are decent too. I would give them a try. The website is www.cabelas.com

-Stoney-

ddesrochers,

I own a 2008 195DC, I purchased my cover in the fall from Covers Inc (Endorsed by Triumph). I have some pics in the photo library; Message - Triumph Boat Owners - Photo Gallery. The cover is very versitile, as you mentioned you would like to use a cover at the dock, this one would work for you at the dock, for storage or on the road. At the time of these pictures I had not yet taken delivery of the matching motor cover. The cover is the same color and material as the bimini. My only complaint, though minor, is that it did not come with straps. By the way it took Covers Inc less than 10 days to make and deliver the cover. On a scale from 1-10 they get a 10.

I bought a similar cover as tfink but I got mine at www.iboats.com and paid $230. It also covers the motor. They are semi-custom.

195 dc cover

i got mine from gander mountain and it has worked out real well. it cost me about 160.00.

Back