new owner of a 2008 195 DC

Stella

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
NC
Hi, My Name is Dave and I just purchased a 2008 195 DC. Any tips on this craft from anyone would be appreciated. Looking forward to all the interesting topics

Welcome aboard! Glad you've joined us! There are almost 19 years of information on Triumph/Logic Boats available in the Triumph Boat owner’s forums located here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/triumph-boat-forums.132/

I highly recommend starting with using the search tool found in the Upper Right Corner of any page, to make simple keyword searches for subjects and topics of interest to you. There is a lot of information here and quite sure it has been discussed before. ;)

Welcome aboard, Dave. Start with the 191/195 sub forum. Click on the "FORUMS" drop down above (not the little down arrow, but on the word "FORUM") drop down to the Boat Owners Forum and click on the sub-forum. You'll see the Triumph 191&195 sub-forum. That's your best place to start. Lots of things going on there, and that's where you'll post any problems or questions about your boat.

Back