Doh! Anyone ever gas up their....Rod Holder?

Well look at the bright side, at least the past fuel in the holder will not spoil now :D

And don't feel bad, over 47 and going downhill as fast as the rest of us :rolleyes:

Sorry Nocturn for laughing when I read that. I'm just glad to see I'm not the only "lets say less than perfect guy on here" that does these things.

Haha. Hey, when your sight and memory start to go, every dark spot is a "new" hole...to put something in....wait.....what? :D

This site is definitely worth the $15/yr (which I just renewed) for the ability to laugh at ourselves and sometimes youse guys!

Nocturn, I hate to tell you this, but the older I get the more forgetful I get.

Worded differently, my forgetter is working better each day.

Nocturn, I hate to tell you this, but the older I get the more forgetful I get.

Worded differently, my forgetter is working better each day.

Might this be a disease which contagious? Seems like a lot of grey/no hairs have similar........, what was I going to say??????????

Argh! What a mess. Everything that isnt plastc is stained red. The boat was on the trailer so I wasnt in the boat when I poured the Stabil in the rod holder. I had no clue it was being dumped into the boat. It sat there for about a hour. At least I think I got the Ring Free in the right hole...maybe.

Back