From rodman 1472

rodman1472

Registered Member
City
Costa Mesa
Hello all,
I just wanted to say that in the last couple of days, I had one question on a downrigger installation, and so many members responded. I want to thank you all very much.
I bought a 21 ft Triumph with a 150 Yamaha in 7/05. It is a virgin and only has 7 hours on it. God am I embarresed, but I have a beautiful home in Southern California, 2 miles from the ocean and a wife that says I have "honey--do's" to do this spring b/4 this boat really starts getting some action. I am sure that none of you can relate to this situation. Ha! Ha! I have just finished installing all the electronics. I may have been the first one to install a Raymarine Radar directly on top of my T-top canvas. Pics will follow one day.
Glad to be a member, and am looking forward to a wonderful fishing machine like the rest of you.

Hi Rodman. Welcome to the site and glad you found us. Thank you too for your support of performanceoutdoors.net by joining the Premium Member. What a way for a new member to join in! :) I look forward to seeing the photos of your boat.

I'm looking forward to seeing your electronics setup, and maybe you can share some photo's and strategies on catching those thresher sharks.

My question for you is .....Did you give her the Champane treatment prior to her first launch??? I did mine at one of our local lakes...at O dark 30. Of course we did not break the bottle we just shook it up and sprayed away.

Genelie

I am saving the champane for the first 200 lb Thresher Shark on board. God- that will be alot of fish tacos! Thanks for the support, I just wish you were here to finish all my "Honey-Do's", so that I could get this fishing season going here in Southern California. There are 150-250 pound Threshers just 14miles of my beaches.

"La Panga"
In Mexico, it means a "special fishing machine"

Back