hello

Hangen by a string

Registered Member
City
Hunt Valley
Hi all from Roy and Maria. We are new owners of a 2008 170DC with a 70 HP 4 stroke Suzuki. We live in Maryland close to the upper Chesapeake bay, this is our 1st real boat and we are very excited about all this. We bought the boat at a boat show after we saw the dealer pounding it with a hammer. We were actually there to take one more look at the Whaler because we were trying to decide between a Sea Ray and the Whaler. Glad we found the Triumph it offered a good mix between the 2. We took it out on the bay last Sunday and went through the break in process for 2 hours before we were able to get it up on plane and have some fun. We look forward as I'm sure all of you do to the pending warm weather.

Welcome aboard! And congratulations on the new 170DC. We look forward to seeing some pictures when you have time. :)

Hello Roy and Maria. Welcome aboard. I know you'll enjoy your new 170DC and I hope you'll enjoy posting great fishing and boating pictures on this web site. I've been a Triumph boat owner four years now and gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from this site.
John D.

Hello Roy and Maria,
We're close to the upper bay also. Aberdeen. Just bought our 170cc in the fall from Hooked on the Bay. Went to the OC boat show this weekend and another dealer was getting batting practice on the new 23 ft. triumph. Had quite a crowd watching. Maybe run into ya sometime. So far have seen three other triumphs on the upper bay, susky.
You'll like the boat and find this site is real helpfull.
BS

I may have gotten the name wrong. it's the park off Commerce street. have you ever launched there. BTW Sunday is sunny and 44, we are going out of Joppatown again for some more motor break in time. we are up to 4,000 rpm now and want to get to full power one time to see just how fast that thing is. ha

No biggie, it called Tydings Park. Have two good ramps and quick access to the bay or the Susky. Gets real busy during the summer. Hopefully this icey crap will be gone and you'll be able to get out and have some fun.

We have only had the boat since Oct. Been out in it enough times to break the engine in. Last time out it was a bit snotty but it did good. The wife is not one for getting beat up too bad and she was fine. Shot across the bay to loyds creek on the Sasafras in about a half hour doing about 3/4 throttle. Full throttle I was skipping across the top of the waves. Didn't like that. Had a BW years ago. Way better ride in the Triumph.

Back