Hi again

Fishahn

Contributing Member
City
Stowe
HI Guys, most of you dont know me, but I was on this site many years ago. I've owned a 2000 Logic 210 since 2004, bought it used with a yamaha 200 HPDI that had 145 hours on it, turned out it was the second motor on the boat, originally had a johnson. well now I've got 800 hours on the yammie, its been great, I've had many good times on the boat and caught all sorts of fish, spent most of my time chasing bluefin tuna off gloucester, ma. back in 2005(I think) I even organized a triumph owners get together in Falmouth, Cape cod, Mass. We ended up with around 7 boats and had a blast, chasing stripers and blues around the cape and marthas vineyard area. I think most of those guys arent around the site anymore but some real good guys for sure! dont even remember their names anymore, would have to look thru my old pics. i will try to post some photos of that trip and other adventures on my boat. look forward to share any info and pic up tips from the members of this site, always enjoyed the site!

Rich (hometown, Stowe, Vt, home port, Gloucester, MA)

Welcome back Rich! :cool:

Back