inpaauhau

inpaauhau

Registered Member
City
Honokaa
Hi all I purchased a 2002 210 cc in Oct. This is my first Triumph and first ocean boating, the site is great and has been a big help with many of the questions I had. There were a few minor problems with the 100 hp Yamaha 4 stroke motor and bilge pump, but last trip went without a hitch. We will be using the boat for fishing , diving, and whale watching out of Kona. The boat rental there uses triumphs and pretty much sold me on them. I purchased my boat from a photographer that used the boat mainly for whale photos, so it is in good shape. Where can I get a diagram of the boat below the deck? Has anyone made their live bait well into a fresh water wash down, or is that a bad idea? Should I get a kicker motor as a back up ? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Welcome, as for your questions....# 1 diagram of the below deck??? if you mean where the gas tank is and all that? no Idea sorry. But all you have to do is pull up the deck it is held on by screws. I like the Idea of a fresh water wash down via the live well......I guess it would work, just have a your pump portable...very doable.

Welcome to performanceoutdoors.net! Glad you found us. Are you located in Kona? Are there a number of Triumphs in Hawaii? I don't know of a diagram of the inside of a Triumph but here is a photo of one 'gutted'.
http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/album.php?albumid=494&attachmentid=4056

The photos are great, and show me what I need to know . We are located in Honokaa ,about 50 miles from Kona , I keep the boat in Kona at the marina, on the trailer, this side of the island is too rough for me .Kona side has 2 volcanos 13,000 ft high to shelter it from bad weather and rough seas. I think the boat rental ther has 5 or 6 ,Triumph 210cc's, and the owner is very friendly and helpful.There are also 3 or 4 in the area where I store my boat, but I have not met those owners. Thanks for the pics. Keith

You are welcome. Glad to help and glad you are a part of our site. Be sure to post some pictures of your boat when you have a chance. I noted in your first post in this thread that you had a 100 hp Yamaha 4-stroke. I haven't heard of a 210 with less than a 130 hp on it. I hope that is enough power for you.

I've only been to Hawaii once and just for a few days on business. I hope to get back there for some relaxation and fishing some day. Aloha! :)

Back