Registered Member
City
Scarborough
Just got my new to me 2002 210! I have been looking hard for
a nice 210 or 215 and just when I was about to pop for a new 215
up shows this 02 210 which needs a little TLC and will be a perfect boat
for the family for a great price. My whole life I have been on fiberglass
sail boats of one form or another so this Triumph and it's low maintenance
and incredible durability will be great fun and not all that much work.
Thanks to all who work and post on this site, it absolutely helped me
in going forward with this purchase. I got answers to my questions about
the 210 by searching out the threads and also know if I need something
I can post and will get a solid answer. How cool is that!!
I'm located Just south of Portland Me, so I'm off to find some fish! I'm an
advid freshwater guy and this is my first try at salt water fishing.
Anyone up this way drop me a note if you want to point me in the right direction!!

Thanks Much, I'll be posting often!!!

Joe

Congratulations Joe. Post some pictures when you have a chance! ;)

Congratulations Joe.

Now you need to change your "User CP" -- you are an owner now.

As NCangler said, post pictures.

Joe,
That's great news, congrats on the family barge, the 210 is an animal of a craft, needing constant abuse. As far al low maintnance, its a roll of the dice, once you square it away and trick it out, then its smooth sailing, but it takes some time to dial it in. Best of luck, maybe Ill see you around, my brother lives in Cape Elizabeth, and I trailer over a few times a year to hoist a few stripers.
Fella

Thanks everyone, yeah I'll get those pics up after I get this thing looking sharp, it wasn't cleaned in awhile, stored outside so there are a tons of leaves and junk stuck in every crevice ,the decals are rubbed off in various spots so we are pulling those off, some black marks from the docks etc. tons of those little black dots, and until last night I thought those were part of the manufacturing process! I read a thread on cleaning and now know it is some form of mildew I guess! So we have been busy getting it cleaned up, Then I'll run a bunch of maintenance to make sure everything is caught up that way and we will be off and running.

Joe

sounds like all you need is a GOOD pressure washing and she'l shine again. Good luck on your new adventures.

Back