Meet and Greet

Fella

Registered Member
Hi guys, I am psyched to be part of such a collection of free thinkers. I wish I had found this site 10 months ago, since I have spent a couple hundred hours tweeking my 2000 210. In the last 24 hours I have seen and learned about 85% of all my questions about how it all works. Coming over from a 67 whaler, where everything is exposed to this has been a lumpy day at sea.
Thanks for the wealth of knowledge, you guys rule!
Fella

Welcome to the site. I am sure there are many that would like to know and see your "tweeking" on your 210. Most of us here want to learn of new ways to make our boats even better.

Thank you for your post fella. Hearing that makes all the work in building this website worthwhile! ;) We look forward to your pictures and posts. And thank you for supporting the site with your Premium Member Membership. :)

You know what's funny, our old and I do mean old whaler, is no longer white, but blue do to the fact that it has so many such holes, from being set adrift, run aground several times. My uncle who first bought the boat in 67, was its only mechanic and fiberglass repair man, my 2 year old with a pound of putty could do better. It looks horrible, but it is great to hammer around the bay. I still have the boat, its a family curse of sorts, and am responsible for passing on the remains to my next of kin.
Thanks
Fella

Back