Mrs. Offshoreman

Mrs. Offshoreman

Registered Member
State
CA
Hey there, just a little about me. I'm actually pretty new to hunting and fishing, starting in 2012 when my high school sweetheart found me and brought me to the Pacific Northwest. I love learning more, and have truly enjoyed all of the "firsts." First deer, first salmon, first tuna! I look forward to hanging out online with all of you!

Welcome aboard Mrs. Offshoreman! We look forward to your participation. :cool:

Howdy ma'am. Welcome aboard. I've seen the pictures your hubby posted of your shootin'. You're becoming a regular Lillian Frances Smith. :cool:

Welcome Aboard Miss Elizabeth!
So happy you elected to join us and help keep Martin in-check around here :p

Actually, he has been a Great Help to the Site and a Blessings to it's members, only wished we had another 10k like him ;) Please do feel free to jump in on any topic you would like to share your experiences and knowledge upon! We need more Women partaking in and sharing their love for Great Outdoors, and hope you can become one of the Site Ambassadors for that effort!

I also wanted you to know, if you have any ideas or see improvements for the Site to help with the above effort... Just drop me a line or if easier, can set up a meeting call with you or both of you if that would help?

All my best and Merry Christmas if we don't chat sooner!
Dave
Associate Administrator

Back