New Boat Owner

L

Lady Liberty

Hi. I purchased a Triumph 210 CC last October. Love the boat and am having fun as a new "boater." My question is this...does anyone know where I can find a "maintenance" book on this boat? I would like to have a manual that gives some info on changing fluids, etc. Thanks so much for your help. Lady Liberty

The "maintenance" book on this boat does not exsist as there isnt anything to maintain on the boat itself except for keeping it clean and watching for a loose screw here or there. There should be a maintenance book for the motor and some other paperwork for the boat. Open the center console and look in the plastic storage bag that is coving all the wiring. If you were given anything with the boat, as this is where it should have been placed.

Hi Lady Liberty and welcome aboard. Did you purchase the boat new? If so the dealer should have provided an owner's manual for the Triumph along with the same for the motor, trailer, etc. As Piledriver indicated, check the storage bag in the console. If not there contact your dealer and request the manuals.

Back