New club member

Ray Leifels

Registered Member
City
Hydeaway Bay
hi everyone I have bought out a chaos from porta Gorda Florida these boats are just the thing for the great barrier reef.I will put some pics up when I workout how.Great boat great club cheers

Welcome aboard Ray and congratulations on the 215 Chaos. :cool:

Wow, your boat will have more miles on it than probably any other boat on here, all before it even hits the water. :p

Welcome aboard Mate.

sorry mate yes that's the location and the previous owner was a real champion he helped me out by getting the boat to the dealer etc for inspections.As you can tell buying a boat in another country and shipping out is a bit worrying. you probably ask why would you do this? We do have similar made boats here but they don't look as good or ride as well.

Welcome aboard, Ray. Nobody here's going to question why you'd shell out the bucks to ship a Triumph halfway around the world. We all know it's worth it. How long's it going to take to get your boat?

Welcome! I know now where I'll post for sale ads for my boat when the time comes!!!

Iv'e owned 4 triumphs, they all had draining issues if you left them in the water,except for the 235. I have dual batteries in my current 170 now with a battery charger plugged in so the bilge doesn't drain the batteries.Still a great riding boat the 215.

Last edited:
thanks Mike, already have the boat and I have made a new targa,added alloy wheels and seats.(pics coming) I use the boat for reef fishing(excellent).These boats will become popular out here as they are dry riding and take a flogging.give it a quick wash and looks new again.

Back