New club member, trying out

Tallmantwo

Registered Member
City
High Point
Hi, I am new to this club and have a 210 with a Johnson 4 stroke, have a little over 200 hrs on her. Fishing @ Morehead & cape lookout. just trying this posting thing out.

leak resolved

I would like to pass on something that I discovered. I read some post before I joined , some members were haveing their bilge pumps coming on constantly. I found mine doing this and discovered that the leak was in the live bait well pump, the rubber O ring was bad. Replaced the O ring, NO MORE LEAKS.

Welcome to this web site.

As you have questions, please try the "Search" tab at the top of the page. Hopefully it will make it easier and faster to find answers.

welcome to the family. you need to come on up to hobucken and get in on the bull red drum fishing!!!!I'll be out there sat. night
GGC

GOOD MORNING Green Grass, Thanks for the reply, wish I was headed that way today but maybe sometime soon. how long will the run go on? been trolling for spanish this summer,ready to try something else. Mel

they will be there till oct if the warm weather holds . this month and first 2 weeks of sept are best times to be there . we cAUGHT 7 AVERAGING 40 TO 45 INCHES ALL MALE ON SAT. 8/12 BETWEEN 3 PM AND 6PM.CLOUDY ,MISTING RAIN,AND NORTHEAST WIND WAS KICKING UP TO 20+ AND THE SOUND WAS ALL WHITECAPS , BUT THAT IS WHAT THE DRUM LOVE!!!!!
THIS IS USUALLY A NIGHT FISHERY WITH THE BITE BEING OVER BY 11PM ,BUT THEY JUST LOVED THE CLOUDY NASTY WEATHER SO MUCH THEY FED EARLY THAT DAY.I SEE WHERE RANDY GOT INTO THEM SAT. AS WELL. HE WAS PROBABLY 8-10 MILES FROM WHERE WE WERE SET UP.
ggc

Back