New Owner From North Dakota

dannygw

Registered Member
City
Bismarck
Hi,
Danny from Bismarck, ND. Just bought a new 2003 190 DC with Yamaha 115 4-stroke, a holdover from New Hope Marine in Gastonia, NC. Actually, I got it about a month ago, first week in March, but have not had a chance to get it wet yet. We are just now experiencing IceOut in North Dakota. Most of the ice is gone now from most of the lakes, but not all of it. I have not had time to mount my Minn-Kota trolling motor yet, or a fishfinder. I just found this website today and I will browse it for ideas/tips on how to mount the trolling motor and fishfinder before asking questions. I sure am glad I found this website, there appears to be a lot of good info and people willing to answer questions. Thanks for the great website. dannygw

Yes this the site for all that.........................BUTTTTT remember you can look for other great things here as well, or do some cool posting your self....welcome aboard.

Hi Danny. Glad you found us too! Congrats on the new 190 and I hope you can get her in the water soon. We look forward to your participation on performanceoutdoors.net. :)

dannygw said:
I sure am glad I found this website, there appears to be a lot of good info and people willing to answer questions. Thanks for the great website. dannygw

Back