New owner in RI

N

Needaboat

Today I bought a 2001 210 CC. Needs a little TLC but I think I paid a good price for it. Looking forward to visiting this site for tips on how to put her back into shape.

Congratulations on your purchase. Glad you found this site, you have hours of reading to do right here.

Let the fun begin, and please post pictures of your changes / additions.

welcome gotaboat to the family!!!!
as a fellow owner of an '01 , i can appreciate the good price aspect of your purchase and we have a listing in the logic section of things to do to bring it up to as many current mods. as the '01 design will allow.
again welcome aboard and don't hesitate to ask for help when needed and contribute your special fixes as well.
robert

gotaboat

I am located in Warwick, RI. If I can be of any assistance please give me a shout. I have a 2000 Logic 210 and pretty much know it inside and out as it was a recovered theft when I purchased it. Thanks to the great people on this site and Dick at Merritt Marine my Logic is almost ready to swim again. All I need to do is finish the electrical, add a fishfinder, seats or leaning post, and bowrail. Anyone know where I can get an owners manual?
Ken :cool:

Welcome to the site, as you have heard this is the place to be for any infor .....And above Sharing memories.

Welcome, Needaboat

I needed to get out there on the water, too, and started with a starter--just picked up a 150CC yesterday in DE and trailered it back to MD for trials. Great little boat so far. My big fiberglass boat owner friend was very impressed. Runs dry and comfortable and has a bigger boat feel to it. Questions: Any advice on the Yamaha 2-stroke 40 hp break in period? Also, did they discontinue equipping these with the 6 horizontal rod holders, or do I have some "issues" to work on with the dealer?! Thanks

Leviathan

Leviathan said:
Questions: Any advice on the Yamaha 2-stroke 40 hp break in period? Also, did they discontinue equipping these with the 6 horizontal rod holders, or do I have some "issues" to work on with the dealer?! Thanks

The break in for my 60hp Merc 2 stroke was, according to my dealer, 1 full tank of gas. I opted to baby it for two and have not had a problem...love the engine. As for the rod holders, the Triumphboats web page still lists them as "standard equipment". You may want to call your dealer to inquire. Good luck with your new boat.

Thanks

Thanks -- the break in is going well so far. On the horizontal rod holders, the dealer said Triumph made a marketing error on that standard equipment spec. Guess they must be an add on.

Back