New Owner of 191 DC

t-baltic

Registered Member
City
Kaliningrad
Hey every body! My name is Serg and i probably first man in Baltic Sea (Russia,Kaliningrad) area, who own the world tougest boat) .
I bought 191DC in SC as progect boat and brought it to Kaliningrad,Russia,so now i disassemble whole boat a part.Will do all the plumbing and wiring by my self,i`m youtube(DIY)dude )) So good luck to me)....

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image (11).jpg
    image (11).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image (8).jpg
    image (8).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 50
Welcome Serg! Congratulations on your smart decision to buy a Triumph and man that looks like a project! Kudos to you for taking it on, and I can't wait to see what you do with her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Welcome Serg! That is a very nice boat, and I'm sure it will serve you well. And yes, good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do it right.

Hey Serg..... wlecome aboard the group. Even the toughest boat has some construction features about it that can be frustrating. While I am not that familiar with the 191DC, I have done quite a bit of work on mine and can probably help you out if you run into any problems. And I'm sure there are others on here that can chip in some advice or help specific to your DC. So if you have any questions, just ask and good luck with your project. :cool:

Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us! :cool:

Back