Newbie to the site from Earlysville, VA

H

H20wfo

Hello all, Glad to be here with my baby, my cherished 170 Bass. Glad to say hi and hope to share in the friendship amoung all owners. Salt water and fresh, I married my boat because we share common intrests in both! Looking foward to talking to other owners to share info.

Welcome H2Owfo! Glad you found us and I hope you enjoy the site. We're growing quickly and the membership has been great at sharing information and tips on our boats. Hope you can join us in July for the Triumph Boat Owners Morehead City Mackfest. It is going to be a great weekend July 22-23 and there will be both offshore and inshore categories for King Mackerel and Spanish Mackerel. Look for details in the Announcements forums. ;)

welcome aboard , my boat is my2nd wife....funny how the 2nd wife allways gets into fights with the first. LOL

Welcome my friend to the show that never ends...............

welcome aboard. h2o...small world my folks live in charlottesville.. you should really enjoy your boat.. mine (190 bay ) has been great.. more today, great quote ! A little ELP. 190steve

Glad to be here

Thanks for the welcome. I look foward to chatting and helping in anyway I can. Thanks again, Philip

Back