RoughWater Marine: a Gulf Coast dealer.

RoughWater Marine

Registered Member
City
Gautier
We sell and service Triumph boats in Gautier, Ms. Our technicians are factory trained and we are a Master Service Dealer for La, Ms, AL and north west Fl.

Hello RoughWater Marine, and welcome to this web site. I sincerely want to thank you for joining in and hope more dealers follow you.

We do not claim to be perfect, but we are a family friendly site where single women, wives, and children are welcome.

We hope, as you have the time to read the Forums and Articles on this site, that you have the time to join in with help and suggestions that has worked for your customers. We also would encourage you to recommend this site to your Triumph customers and even potential customers.

The Site Administrator has worked very hard to make this a place where Triumph owners can help other Triumph owners. The majority of us love our plastic boats and cannot dream of going back to glass. A glass boat means more work, and we would rather be on the water than polishing and fixing the gelcoat.

Again, welcome.

Welcome Roughwater Marine. Heard good things about you. I live in Northwest Florida (Pensacola) and will utilize your services when I need a dealer.

Welcome to performanceoutdoors.net RoughWater! I started the website a little over two years ago with the hope of creating an online community of owners, Triumph dealers and Triumph factory folks working in concert to make our boats better and provide a repository of information about them. We've had over 2200 owners/potential owners come thru but only a handful of dealers. Thank you for joining us! :cool:

Back