Soon to be new owner

B

butch82

The wife and I signed a purchace agreement today for a new 05 191wt w/115yamaha.
Couldn't get over all he storage it had. One of the funny things that was said buy the dealership owner was not many woman will buy a 191fs or a 191wt.I asked why and he said cause they were "ugly", so I guess own beautifully ugly boat now.
I am looking forward to participaing on the site.

Welcome to the web site. Hope you and wife enjoy your new boat as much as our family enjoy's ours.

Lots of information here and other Triumph owners willing to help answer questions. The "Search" tab at the top of the page can save you time if looking for particular information.

You might also click on "User CP" then "Edit Profile" to add more information such as where in this great country you call home. You might find others close by with a boat like yours.

Please post some pictures when you get her home.

I'm not sure why he would say that. I think the 191fs is a great looking boat. In fact I was looking at the 2007 191fs at the MackFest tournament last weekend and I commented to several folks that if I'd known last fall that I was going to have back surgery this spring I think I would have bought a 191fs instead of my 215 Chaos. The kids would have been happy to ski more and fish less. :) Welcome to the site Butch!

butch82 said:
said buy the dealership owner was not many woman will buy a 191fs or a 191wt.I asked why and he said cause they were "ugly"

Back