The ending crackes me up

Now thats some funny stuff Dave unless your the one hooked:eek:

After being sober for 3 years now from the Professional Bass Fishing......... You just made me want to go get a huge dose of crack Bass Fishing done...... The last part was great :D!!!

After being sober for 3 years now from the Professional Bass Fishing......... You just made me want to go get a huge dose of crack Bass Fishing done...... The last part was great :D!!!

In the process of working up a order for Tackle Warehouse myself

Tackle Warehouse - bass fishing shop for fishing rods, reels, swimbaits and lures.

This so I can "mainline" some of that Crack with you. Now I just need to find a low budget project Ranger Bass Boat :cool: if my wife let let me have one :rolleyes: Better not hold my breath (just yet) on that one ;)

In the process of working up a order for Tackle Warehouse myself

Tackle Warehouse - bass fishing shop for fishing rods, reels, swimbaits and lures.

This so I can "mainline" some of that Crack with you. Now I just need to find a low budget project Ranger Bass Boat :cool: if my wife let let me have one :rolleyes: Better not hold my breath (just yet) on that one ;)

:D- - - I am trying to spend $7,000 of my buds money on a 461 Ranger........ We will be hitting some local WildCat Tournaments and fish a local club he already fishes with....... I already have $$$$$$$$$$ worth of Bass Tackle that is sitting ready to be used again. All those shiny new lures do look tempting :cool:..... Just a little bump please :eek:

:D- - - I am trying to spend $7,000 of my buds money on a 461 Ranger........ We will be hitting some local WildCat Tournaments and fish a local club he already fishes with....... I already have $$$$$$$$$$ worth of Bass Tackle that is sitting ready to be used again. All those shiny new lures do look tempting :cool:..... Just a little bump please :eek:

Boost...relax, you can beat this thing. Come on up to Virginia where the catfish grow huge and forget about all those shiney lures. Life is simpler...just some hooks and sinkers are all you really need. No sparkle boats, no 3000 hp engines, no recirculating live wells, no deadlines...life is good. If you feel the need to catch 15 lbs of fish, well, we can always use fresh bait. Hang with me...don't give in to the temptation. The Brotherhood of Catfishermen is here for you.

Catfishing... That's OK Chuck I like to set and read my books at home and my bed is a much better place to go asleep than my boat :D

This ain't your Daddy's style of Catfishing...you've got to try it to believe it. Putting hundreds of pounds of fish in the boat is a realistic goal every outing. I'd be happy to make you a convert, just follow I-95 north to Mecca.

Now thats a good song I don't care where your from

This ain't your Daddy's style of Catfishing...you've got to try it to believe it. Putting hundreds of pounds of fish in the boat is a realistic goal every outing. I'd be happy to make you a convert, just follow I-95 north to Mecca.

Chuck one day i am going to invite myself and take you up on that!

Chuck one day i am going to invite myself and take you up on that!

Any time brother...always room in my boat or we can slime up yours. These guys just don't know what they're missing...but that's OK, less folks means less pressure.

Tight lines and stick a toad.

Sorry Bother I am a little too old to covert to such religions this late in life :p Here though is a little music to help bring you back onto the path of Enlightenment :D

I was once tempted by the glamor and excitement generated by tournament fishing. But I eventually saw the error of my ways and have transended the glitter and speed of that style of fishing and reached a higher plateau...one in which you can actually enjoy the chase of your elusive quarry without attaching a dollar value to each catch. To each his own...but I did appreciate the music. Thanks.

:D.... Will be up there in Jan/Feb to get a dose of those Blues again :cool:...... James River here we come!

Boost...relax, you can beat this thing. Come on up to Virginia where the catfish grow huge and forget about all those shiney lures. Life is simpler...just some hooks and sinkers are all you really need. No sparkle boats, no 3000 hp engines, no recirculating live wells, no deadlines...life is good. If you feel the need to catch 15 lbs of fish, well, we can always use fresh bait. Hang with me...don't give in to the temptation. The Brotherhood of Catfishermen is here for you.

CAGROVE...... When is the best time to be at your Door Step :)

Back